Friday 17 February 2023

The plan

Here's the plan, I have an account but I'm going to set up an alternate avatar. That way I can be clear in the new avatar's profile that things may end up on the blog. Also, the process of setting up an alternate avatar is likely to match the experience of new players.  I'll provide an update at each stage so new players can see the steps. First step is to get some xgold which I'll need, then next step is to choose a name. Once I have those things sorted out, I'll be ready to go. I'll also need a profile and it would be best to have something in mind as a blank profile in any game screams new player. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reeem Throated

I always wanted to do a reshoot on Reeem. Not only is she hot as fuck, but I wasn't satisfied with the lighting in the first sho...